Veterans day is one of the best festivals celebrated in united states and many people waits for this day because it’s honoring our saviors who saved us by sacrificing their lives. Here we are adding veterans day thank you quotes to wish all your beloved Ex-service men. The united states army people must be waiting for this event too because they get’s a chance to interact with all the Ex-service men who worked in difficult situations.
Veterans day is simply honoring the US military forces Ex-service men by US government. Most of you don’t know why Veterans day is celebrated as a national holiday and why it’s celebrated in a very grand manner.
If you are one among those people who doesn’t know the actual meaning and story behind the celebration of veterans day then here is the glimpse of the veterans day event.
Top Veterans day Thank You graphics Images & Pictures
Here we are adding some quotes to make this veterans day special. Many people might have some relationships with Ex-Service men (or) some people will have their family members worked in US military services. Here are your veterans day quotes 2016 to wish your favorite ones in the best manner.
Veterans Day Thank You Quotes 2016 facebook
Below are the best veterans day thank you quotes we have found after a lot of searches. Just pick your favorite one from the list below and send it to your friends, Relatives or neighbors.
1)The veterans of our military services have put their lives on the line to protect the freedoms that we enjoy. They have dedicated their lives to their country and deserve to be recognized for their commitment.
2) Well, look at what people are doing for returned veterans now. The wounded warriors. They’re working hard to make the wounded veterans feel that they are loved and welcomed home, unlike Vietnam. It was not a very kind, gentle world then. I think we are kinder and gentler.
3) Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause.
4) To The Veterans of the United States of America
Thank you, for the cost you paid for our freedom, thank you for the freedom to live in safety and pursue happiness, for freedom of speech (thus my book), and for all the freedoms that we daily take for granted.”
Best Veterans Day Thank You Cards wishes
5) In a fire, you have to be thoughtful; you have to have a certain kind of intuitive smarts that the veterans have. I’m not there yet, despite the Stanford degree.
6) Twenty-five million veterans are living among us today. These men and women selflessly set aside their civilian lives to put on the uniform and serve us.
7) On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.
8) Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!
9)To honor our national promise to our veterans, we must continue to improve services for our men and women in uniform today and provide long overdue benefits for the veterans and military retirees who have already served.
These are the best Veterans day thank you quotes for the year 2016. Stay tuned for more latest updates on veterans day specials, veterans day wishes 2016 and many other.